Why should I care that I am buying a replica item? No one is being hurt!
- Those selling replica Chanel generally only sell poor quality products. You may think you are getting a good deal but more often than not the product quickly will break, rip, fade or just fall apart.
- Those selling knockoff Chanel handbags often engage in other unlawful conduct, such as identity theft and failing to deliver goods that were paid for.
- Those selling replica purses may be part of organized crime networks or terrorist groups, with profits often used to support their activities.
- Those selling replica Chanel bags may not pay taxes due, leading to millions of dollars in lost revenues that would otherwise go to cities and states from the sale of legitimate goods.
How do I know if the product is a replica?
- If the deal is too good to be true you are probably being sold a replica.
- If you buy a CHANEL product through an unauthorized outlet, you could be purchasing a poor quality replica. CHANEL distributes its products only through authorized CHANEL dealers. Most authorized retailers are listed at CHANEL.com.
- If a product bearing the CHANEL mark or CC monogram is advertised as being of "AAA quality"; or as a "replica";, the product is fake and is illegal. The fact that there may be postings for such items on the internet does not make them legal.
HighReplica.com was a former replica Chanel online store found to be selling replica Chanel items, in violation of many Federal laws of the United States of America. Upon detection of illegal products being offered for sale on the website, legal action was taken. The Court ruled against the former operators and owners of the knockoff Chanel store. The ownership and control of the domain name, HighReplica.com, was ordered to be relinquished and transferred to CHANEL. Damages, upwards of $1,000,000.00 USD plus interest was also ordered to be paid.